The Peter G. Dodge Foundation is currently accepting applications for its Mission Grant program. Mission Grants fund work that aligns with our primary mission: helping people lead lives free from the effects of alcohol addiction. By increasing treatment options, elevating awareness, and facilitating access, we work to create a new paradigm for what treatment and recovery can be.
First-time applicants may submit proposals for grants of $5,000 to $10,000 during our annual open-application grant cycle. The deadline for proposals is October 1st, 2017, and disbursements will be made in December.
All 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations in the United States are eligible to apply. The application consists of a brief project description, identification of six-month and one-year goals for the project, statement of alignment with our mission, and proof of tax-exempt status. Successful proposals will address one or more of our stated 2017 program objectives:
• Refine alcohol-use disorder (AUD) diagnosis and referral to treatment
• Share information about the full spectrum of treatment options that exist for AUD
• Help young people understand alcohol addiction and take action when it affects them
• Increase and update knowledge about AUD treatment in medical schools and amongst physicians
• Develop or test new avenues for AUD treatment
The 2017 Mission Grant cycle is expected to be competitive. Applicants whose proposals are not accepted are eligible to reapply.